LoisLaw was recently sold to FastCase and will not be supported by Wolters Kluwer as of December 1, 2015. Trial access accounts created before November 30, 2015 will be honored by FastCase through the end of their trial periods. For new inquiries about LoisLaw, please contact email@example.com directly.
The Second Edition of Business Law: Principles and Cases in the Legal Environment, continues to offer a readable, rigorous, and practical introduction to business law—in a format improved to enhance learning and understanding. With a thorough explanation of the legal and regulatory issues affecting businesses, Davidson and Forsythe utilize outlines, exhibits, questions, and problems to help students get the most out of each chapter. Timely cases and examples conserve the language of the court. A continuous Business Application Case threads throughout the book, providing a hypothetical business environment in which students learn to apply the law.
Designed to optimize teaching and learning, Business Law: Principles and Cases in the Legal Environment, features:
- Complete topical coverage in a clear and accessible presentation
- A continuous hypothetical business model that connects theory and practice
- A Classic Case and a Contemporary Case example in each chapter
- Rich pedagogy that includes questions, case problems, and writing assignments
- Visual aids and exhibits throughout the book that illustrate legal and business concepts
- A flexible organization that adapts to a wide range of teaching objectives and approaches
- Updates, additional resources, and related links available on-line at http://www.aspenlegalcollege.com/books/davidson_bizlaw2e/default.asp
Updated throughout, the Second Edition provides:
- The inclusion of recent Supreme Court cases and developments in the law
- Additional illustrations to visually convey legal concepts and relationships
- Learning objectives in each chapter to aid study and review
Item successfully added to your bag
Bag Summary ()
Tax, promotion codes and upgraded shipping charges will be applied during checkout
Thank you for requesting a complimentary digital copy of:
You will receive an email within 2 business days with information for accessing the digital copy of this title. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list to ensure the email is delivered.
If you do not receive the email within 2 business days and have checked your SPAM/Junk folder, contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-950-5259. If a title is not yet published, you will receive a review copy as soon as it is available.
Please note that we validate all professor accounts before distributing digital samples. If you are adopting the product for your class or need to request another format, please contact your representative directly.
Law School sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Undergraduate sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Error in placing the order.