LoisLaw was recently sold to FastCase and will not be supported by Wolters Kluwer as of December 1, 2015. Trial access accounts created before November 30, 2015 will be honored by FastCase through the end of their trial periods. For new inquiries about LoisLaw, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
A concise, engaging introduction to the law that covers not only the theory but the practical aspects of every day legal practice. The first part of the book is devoted to covering the legal system and the paralegal’s role in the law office. The second part explores substantive legal issues. The book concludes with a discussion of legal research and writing.
- The clear, engaging writing style make the concepts come to life for students.
- Emphasis on practical skill acquisition, discussed in conjunction with substantive legal issues.
- Reader-friendly, with marginal definitions of key terms and phrases, inset boxes that explore various concepts, and chapter features that illustrate and encapsulate important concepts.
- Excellent end-of-chapter activities.
- Shorter length and level of material makes this text the perfect choice for Associate’s level paralegal courses.
- Revised, rewritten, and reorganized, including new chapters on Law Office Management, Evidence and Investigation and Role of the Paralegal in modern legal practice
- Newly updated cases and statutes
- Each chapter discusses new technology that has had an impact on the practice of law
- Hands-on projects for students, tied to the objectives of each chapter, now included in every chapter
- Web sites references newly updated and expanded
Item successfully added to your bag
Bag Summary ()
Tax, promotion codes and upgraded shipping charges will be applied during checkout
Thank you for requesting a complimentary digital copy of:
You will receive an email within 2 business days with information for accessing the digital copy of this title. Please add email@example.com to your safe sender list to ensure the email is delivered.
If you do not receive the email within 2 business days and have checked your SPAM/Junk folder, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-950-5259. If a title is not yet published, you will receive a review copy as soon as it is available.
Please note that we validate all professor accounts before distributing digital samples. If you are adopting the product for your class or need to request another format, please contact your representative directly.
Law School sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Undergraduate sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Error in placing the order.