Introduction to Paralegal Studies: A Critical Thinking Approach, frames concepts and practice within the authors’ trademark design for learning that fosters critical thinking and analysis. The fresh coverage, thoughtful updates, and dynamic approach of the Sixth Edition have made this perennial favorite even better.
Time-tested and classroom-proven, Introduction to Paralegal Studies features:
- An overview of key concepts and how they apply in practice
- Legal reasoning exercises, examples, and incisive questions that encourage critical thinking and analysis
- A logical four-part organization
- Student-friendly instruction in the basic skills necessary to understand and analyze statutes and court cases
- Thoughtful coverage of legal ethics topics
- Definitions of key terms
- Useful material in the appendices—legal writing style, the U.S. Constitution, and Net Notes
Honing in on key topics, the updated Sixth Edition provides:
- Concise coverage of specialized practice areas, such as business law, employment law, bankruptcy, real estate, estate planning, and family law
- Legal Ethics now covered in Chapter 2, making it easier to discuss ethical considerations related to the different areas of substantive law
- Updated coverage of Computers and Case Management, including use of cloud computing and new screen shots of commonly used software
- Short cases, with discussion questions, in all substantive law chapters
- New Chapter Objectives
- Updated Web Exercises and Netnotes
- Additional paralegal profiles for real-world perspective
Item successfully added to your bag
Bag Summary ()
Tax, promotion codes and upgraded shipping charges will be applied during checkout
Thank you for requesting a complimentary digital copy of:
You will receive an email within 2 business days with information for accessing the digital copy of this title. Please add email@example.com to your safe sender list to ensure the email is delivered.
If you do not receive the email within 2 business days and have checked your SPAM/Junk folder, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-950-5259. If a title is not yet published, you will receive a review copy as soon as it is available.
Please note that we validate all professor accounts before distributing digital samples. If you are adopting the product for your class or need to request another format, please contact your representative directly.
Law School sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Undergraduate sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Error in placing the order.