Fundamentals of Litigation for California Paralegals, 6E, offers a complete understanding of the litigation process from the time the client walks into the office through to trial and post-judgment, including settlements and alternative forms of resolutions, tailored to California practice. The successful, balanced approach presents a clear, complete overview of the litigation process, without becoming bogged down in so many rules and procedures that the learning process is thwarted. The text's clear, flexible organization allows the instructor to easily pick and choose the areas to cover in the course. Intended specifically for California paralegals, each chapter references specific California statutes and relevant California forms are included throughout the book.
- Updated with changes to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, California Rules of Court, and Judicial Council forms
- Includes new developments in e-discovery
- Updated with new techniques for utilizing computerized litigation support systems in preparing cases for trial
- Updated internet research questions
- Coverage streamlined throughout
- Helpful pedagogy includes bold-face terms defined in the margins and in the glossary; numerous examples, charts, checklists, and sample documents; chapter overviews and summaries; and review questions
- In addition to review questions (including true-false, short answer, and essays, with answers and explanations), the workbook has case scenarios for the student to use in completing assignments for the course and for use by the instructor as case studies in class.
- The Instructor's Manual provides answers to the questions posed in the workbook and book, as well as test questions for each chapter with answers and explanations.
Item successfully added to your bag
Bag Summary ()
Tax, promotion codes and upgraded shipping charges will be applied during checkout
Thank you for requesting a complimentary digital copy of:
You will receive an email within 2 business days with information for accessing the digital copy of this title. Please add email@example.com to your safe sender list to ensure the email is delivered.
If you do not receive the email within 2 business days and have checked your SPAM/Junk folder, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-950-5259. If a title is not yet published, you will receive a review copy as soon as it is available.
Please note that we validate all professor accounts before distributing digital samples. If you are adopting the product for your class or need to request another format, please contact your representative directly.
Law School sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Undergraduate sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Error in placing the order.