Brian Blum is widely regarded for writing and teaching skills that help first-year students understand difficult concepts. The unique, time-tested pedagogy in Contracts: Examples and Explanations combines text with examples, explanations, and questions to test student comprehension and provide practice in applying information to fact patterns. The questions (in which there are a variety of issues in one fact situation) are similar to those on a law school or bar examination. Diagrams provide useful visual aids for remembering key points. UCC Article 2 is covered throughout the book as is the important contemporary trend of electronic contracting.
The Sixth Edition expands and refines the discussion of standard and electronic contracts. The text places greater emphasis on standard arbitration and forum selection clauses, which have been frequently challenged in recent cases. References to the failed 2003 revisions of Article 2 are brief and selective. The Sixth Edition presents updated text as well as new examples and explanations. Many new cases with interesting facts and discussion are used to illustrate text and form the basis of examples and explanations.
- Blum is highly regarded for writing and teaching skills that help first-year students understand difficult concepts
- diagrams provide useful visual aids for remembering key points
- unique, time-tested E&E pedagogy
- combines text with comprehensive examples, explanations, and questions
- tests student comprehension
- provides practice in applying information to fact patterns
- carefully-written questions
- include a variety of issues in one fact situation
- replicate law school or bar exams
- direct explanatory text specifically geared to first-year students
- coverage of UCC Article 2 throughout the book
- explores electronic contracting
Thoroughly updated, the revised Sixth Edition:
- expands and refines the discussion of standard and electronic contracts
- places greater emphasis on standard arbitration and forum selection clauses (frequently challenged in recent cases)
- includes brief and selective references to the failed 2003 revisions of UCC Article 2
- introduces new examples and explanations
- explores many new cases with interesting facts and discussion
- illustrate the text
- form the basis of examples and explanations
Available for immediate access.
Lifetime access to the online e-book with interactive questions in the study center at casebookconnect.com
Item successfully added to your bag
Bag Summary ()
Tax, promotion codes and upgraded shipping charges will be applied during checkout
Thank you for requesting a complimentary digital copy of:
You will receive an email within 2 business days with information for accessing the digital copy of this title. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list to ensure the email is delivered.
If you do not receive the email within 2 business days and have checked your SPAM/Junk folder, contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-950-5259. If a title is not yet published, you will receive a review copy as soon as it is available.
Please note that we validate all professor accounts before distributing digital samples. If you are adopting the product for your class or need to request another format, please contact your representative directly.
Law School sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Undergraduate sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Error in placing the order.